Some X, some Y and some Z. Hand planing those air dried cherry slabs that have been taking up too much room in the shop has been wearing me out. I figured a router planer sled would get the job done better, so I put together some 8020 extrusions, some Rockler Multi Track, some angle and floor brackets, various t-nuts and some turned inline skate wheels to create my version. Finally finished it today and gave it a test run. Useable area is 25" x 86" with about a three inch height adjustment range before I have to block up the frame. I just need to come up with a way to clamp the piece being planed. Others have used various bench stop systems for that, so that's where I'm headed. The skate wheels worked out great and both X and Y movement is very smooth. Some minor ridges left after planing, but a cabinet scraper took care of them easily.