super bowl -good luck to both teams

allen levine

doesn't make that much of a difference to us, looking forward to a great game.
small party here, cant fit more than 10-12 people in my back room comfortably, that's about it.
besides the usual chips/dips, veggie platters, fruit, nuts, etc.....were making it a build your own slider party.
Pulled pork sliders, hamburger sliders, and pulled chicken sliders with about a dozen toppings of your choice, cheeses, coleslaw, pickles, bacon, and so on.

Well have some non meat dish for the one vegetarian in our group.

Once again, someone in another country cant spell.

so to paul and all the other seahawk fans, good luck, and to bob, chuck and the rest of you guys up there in the frozen northeast, good luck, Tommy terrific is tough to beat.
Hope its a good hard hitting game.

Attachments

• 100_1759.jpg
    100_1759.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 19
before game prediction, pats win by small margin late in the forth quarter,, but i want the sea hawks to win..would like lynch to make some new record in rushing and who ever is there sack artist hope he can bump brady many times..

Go Pats Go. And i hope Brady smokes them Seahawks and all the inflategate propaganda. Seahawks wont be able to have the advantage of a noisy crowd and steel stadium. Go Pats Go time to show em just who the boss is :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Like I said before - no dog in this hunt. In that case, I usual root for whoever is behind at the time.

My main plans include munching on some pork spare ribs I smoked along with the Moink Balls I made earlier today. That'll be washed down with some ginger ale and a little bourbon - still gotta take it easy on the hootch for a while.

You've got Lynch and half a yard or so to score...& ya call a pass play... :doh::bang:...

Good game up until the fight after the finish...as much as I luv football, it wouldn't take much to find another pass-time...aw well, by August I imagine I'll be over the disappointment this season has brought...Hope you all enjoyed the show :thumb:

doesn't make that much of a difference to us, looking forward to a great game.
small party here, cant fit more than 10-12 people in my back room comfortably, that's about it.
besides the usual chips/dips, veggie platters, fruit, nuts, etc.....were making it a build your own slider party.
Pulled pork sliders, hamburger sliders, and pulled chicken sliders with about a dozen toppings of your choice, cheeses, coleslaw, pickles, bacon, and so on.

Well have some non meat dish for the one vegetarian in our group.

Once again, someone in another country cant spell.

so to paul and all the other seahawk fans, good luck, and to bob, chuck and the rest of you guys up there in the frozen northeast, good luck, Tommy terrific is tough to beat.
Hope its a good hard hitting game.

wow, we got stuck with so much food leftever. Its lunch and dinner tomorrow night, and then lunch again. for everyone.