Making a shelf for a base cabinet that I built for the wife's hobby room (room all done except for this shelf). Noticed that the cut pre-finished plywood had a slight bow. Since I was gluing up an oversized front edge to help stiffen the 34" plus long shelf, I was hoping that it could also help take out the bow. Problem is I had to glue the front edge with the bow removed.
Now that is what is nice about the type of bench that I have. I stuck one end in the vise and used a holdfast to flatten out the bow. Then I just glued and clamped the front edge.
Ok, maybe a little overboard on the clamps and no, I did not use them all. Plenty of them left.