And some more wine glasses...

Chuck Ellis

I did these last month when we had some nice days... don't know if I've shown them or not...

40-1981_0.jpg
These are a couple of little flat champagne glasses I found in local Habitat or Humane Society store ... they're on Spectraply "Caribbean Wave" pattern and finished with poly.

40-1984_3.JPG
Not sure where these two came from... probably the local habitat store as well... the balloon style wine glasses are about 8 oz.. overall height is 8 inches... stems are purple heart and finished in poly.

40-1982_2.JPG
This was an odd numbered set... almost didn't buy all three, but for $1 couldn't let it go... the bases are again Spectraply "Nutmeg" pattern and finished in poly... overall height is 7 1/2 inches.

Neat use of shadow in the pictures.

The balloon glass stems are my fav, I like the way the interface to the glass seems like its sort of a natural flow of how the stem would have originally looked. The patterns in the blue spectra ply are also pretty interesting.

Neat use of shadow in the pictures.

The balloon glass stems are my fav, I like the way the interface to the glass seems like its sort of a natural flow of how the stem would have originally looked. The patterns in the blue spectra ply are also pretty interesting.

Actually the shadows are just a product of my poor photography...