Got my web site up

Dennis I just took a look and on my laptop using firefox the picture under the product tap are almost out of sight on the left side the description is there put cant see the product. Then on the right side the description is off of your wallpaper

Dennis I just took a look and on my laptop using firefox the picture under the product tap are almost out of sight on the left side the description is there put cant see the product. Then on the right side the description is off of your wallpaper

Jay,
I had the same issue. I just changed the zoom to 80% and all is good.:)

Wayne

I feel like an SOB saying I don't think you will sell anything on your web site. If somebody is doing a Google search for a plate rack, will they find a page that describes your plate rack? No. If they search for a corner cabinet, will they find a description of your corner cabinet? No. I did the same thing with my first web site - focused on the home page - and had almost no visitors. Then I rebuilt the web site, focused on the individual products someone might search for, and quickly rose to 8,000 to 12,000 visitors per month. I call your kind of site one for the Grandmother, who knows you, knows what to look for (your URL), and can be proud. But if your customers already know you and your products, they don't need your web site. You are looking for people who do not know you.

See a web page on my ideas at www.solowoodworker.com/why/web.html

Well web site be up for 10 days and got me to the point where I taking order for April now.... Looks like it is work fine, Sold out my inventory first few days..

Wife says now time off for me..