How did it get to be Friday again so quickly???

I had a snow plow on a Dodge Ram for about 15 years and I just relished The Times of plowing. I'll be out all night running the streets plowing driveways making some pretty good money with that truck. I'll take my boys when they were younger and we just have a good evening together.

I retired a year ago, and every day seemed like a Saturday ... :D

Then my wife retired in December, and every day seems like a work day. I might as well go back to work and get paid for my labors!

Regarding blood pressure, I find mine is a lot lower if I do not watch the news, listen to less talk radio, and in general, spend more time in the shop turning expensive wood into sawdust. Ignorance is bliss!

News is just intertainment... not of any value there... talk radio is just comic relief... especially Limburger... but you're right about the wood turning... there's something about making all that saw dust that is just plain relaxing... all you cares fall behind the lathe.

I retired a year ago, and every day seemed like a Saturday ... :D

Then my wife retired in December, and every day seems like a work day. I might as well go back to work and get paid for my labors!

Regarding blood pressure, I find mine is a lot lower if I do not watch the news, listen to less talk radio, and in general, spend more time in the shop turning expensive wood into sawdust. Ignorance is bliss!

I hear ya! I try to avoid the news, as it just depresses me, and I can do nothing about it. :(