Happy Birthday Charlie Plesums and John Pollman!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Rumor has it that Charlie and John share a birthday...Happy Birthday to you both! :b-day:

leo-26-cupcake-giftbox-2.jpg

Thank you all!

I'm going to use this birthday to do NOTHING. :)

I was in Minneapolis on Monday for appointments at the hospital. I was suppose to have appointments on Monday and Tuesday. After my appointment on Tuesday, I was going to hit the road for home. But Monday morning, they were forecasting a bad storm to start Monday night. The doctors saw this and know the distance I travel. Then ended up getting everything done on Monday. She said that I could leave for home right after the appointment to try and stay ahead of the weather. So I checked out of the hotel and hit the road. The weather for travel was PERFECT! It was sunny and dry. My wife normally comes with me but I was solo this time. The trip there was broken into two parts. I left Saturday morning and to to just west of Milwaukee and got a room. Then finished the trip on Sunday. We normally reverse the process on the way home. It's 750 miles so it's a long haul. When I got to Chicago on Monday evening, I heard that they were expecting bad weather in Michigan on Tuesday morning. So I decided to make a push for home. It took me 13 hours and I got in at 2:30 a.m. I didn't get to sleep until almost 4:00. At 6:45 Celeste let Smokey out of his crate and he went outside. About five minute later, he came bounding down the hallway and up onto the bed. His tail was going a hundred miles and hour and pawing me. He then laid down on me. I think someone missed me. :)

I was a walking zombie yesterday, but I got a good night's sleep last night. I'm still feeling a little fatigued so I'm gonna lay low today and watch movies. :)

Thank you again for the birthday wishes.