Thread: AccuSet A200BN NoMar Tip

AccuSet A200BN NoMar Tip

I've got a Senco AccuSet A200BN (18 gauge) nailer that I've lost the little rubber tip for, which was worn out anyway. Since they don't produce the nailer anymore, the parts have ran out for replacing the tip. So I'm looking for alternatives. I've found a Bostitch brand one that looks similar (http://www.mastertoolrepair.com/indi...ps-p-3896.html), but not sure which one would work. Anyone had to replace one and know if any of these fit?

I could also just get the dipping material for plier handles and do that.

Or I could draw one up in sketchup and have Shapeways.com 3d print it for a couple of bucks out of plastic.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

(what about that other top secret project from shapeways)
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Dowell View Post
    (what about that other top secret project from shapeways)
    That is top secret still...only you and everyone else I've told knows about it. Shapeways doesn't have a rubber like plastic yet, so would like to stick with one is like the original if possible. But the firmer plastic they do have would be better than the steel piece that is there now.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

http://www.bcfast.com/

try these guys Darren.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Accuset was a lower priced brand from Senco, and many parts interchange.. Look at Senco's comparable nailer. You might get lucky.
    Jim D.
    Adapt, Improvise, Overcome!