As usual, when I get a break between projects I turn to my list of shop "fix-ups, re-orgs and to-do's". My finishing supplies storage finally got to the top of the list.
First I pulled all the stuff off of one shelf . . . .
How did all this fit on one shelf!?!
Well, once begun is half done. I quickly realized I needed to go a bit further is I was going to get things organized to where I could 'get my hands on what I want' without having to 'paw through everything I don't want'. I still can't figure out how all this stuff fit in that space. this does however, explain why I was always digging for stuff instead of simply reaching in an grabbing it.
After a bit of shuffling around I ended up with things much more usable (and therefor much more likely to be used). I also ended up with a spot for a plastic divided box-holder that had been living on the ground next to my smaller bandsaw. You know how that sort of thing happens; I'll just set this here "for now" . . . . 6 months later . . . . . I also have 2/3 of a shelf leftover. Happy-happy, Joy-joy!