Escondido, CA

I'm a new Mom!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0866.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	89536

Meet Max the Kat.

Already bringing my blood pressure down. Amazing, isn't it?

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

Reno NV
    Awesome! Congratulations on your new little buddy!
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Yorktown, Virginia
    Wait until he deposits a hairball on the sofa. That will get yer blood pressure back up there Nice to have a critter around to supervise....they are quite good at it

Thomasville, GA
    Congratulations on the new baby! Those furry critters sure can be calming - and otherwise!!! We have three of our own - two that we adopted, a third adopted us and another is spending a lot of time here now. Lucky us!!! All of ours are outdoor cats but have free run of the garage through a little door and my shop when I have the doors open. They're quite sociable!!!
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

Kansas City, Missouri
    Beautiful kitty.

I like cats, unfortunately I'm allergic to them now, get near one and my eyes start to swell. Hard to believe as I once had about 20 of them on the farm growing up. Most were mostly wild, but I could always hold them since I was in charge of filling the food bowl(s). Never saw a mouse around though.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Fort Collins, Colorado
    Congrats on the new "kid" ...

We had a calico a couple years ago that only seemed to like me in the winter, so she could lay on my lap and get warm. She preferred our daughters.

Once they left home she adopted me. She was an ornery one, and our Rottweiler (Taylor) was scared to death of her. Cat would sit at the water dish for minutes on end, with Taylor whining as though she expected me to intervene.

North of Reno, NV...middle of the desert
    Max will have you tamed in no time...congratulations

Delton, Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Korn View Post
    Max will have you tamed in no time...congratulations
    the only chance he has is that he has made the grade to stay on the couch there.. but i wouldnt take any bets on him taming her.. and i thought i had heard all of the excuses for a cat in the house but medical wasnt on the list.
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!