OK so that is now SIX of these things I own....

Stuart Ablett

IMG_9118.JPG

The yellow DHL truck came by today and dropped off a box for me, it's heavy....

IMG_9119.JPG

Yep, that makes SIX routers I now own, I know it is a small number compared to some, but for a guy living in downtown Tokyo I think is is a fair number.

IMG_9120.JPG

I'm really impressed with this tool, looks well thought out and well built.

I own a Hitachi M8, M12 a Porter Cable 1001-T2 a Milwaukee 5625 that lives in my table and the fairly new Bosch Colt trim router.

Why a sixth router?

It will be an integral part of another tool that should be here fairly soon, and while I could have used the Hitachi M12 the plunge function on that router sticks all the time, it is very frustrating, so I decided to buy this router instead and be done with it, and boy am I happy I did, this looks like a really good tool that I will see a lot of service out of and it will earn it's keep fairly quickly.

Here in Japan I could not even buy this router, but a similar size and power PC router is about $450, I got this delivered for $360 and I had a $100 gift card to spend as well.

Who has this router?

What do you think?

Cheers!

Congratulations on six boxes.:rofl:

And six routers as well. I am wondering what the tool is that it will attach to? Since plunge router, I am wondering if something like the Woodrat?

You sir would be correct.

I have a bunch of chairs to build for Cirque du Soleil, and no easy, fast and repeatable way to do a bunch of mortises.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk