spray gun switch?

larry merlau

ok i have a old binks gun that was on a 1gt pressure feed setup,, could i put this gun on a 2qt pressure pot? i have a wagner hvlp pressure pot and for some reason it just wont push sealer well? so am looking to try another gun or get another setup.. i fought this thing all afternoon just to spray sealer.. it was all cleaned out and today it would run right then quit.. back flush it and then it would go again for awhile and later it decided to spray at waist level but not above my head.. it almost flew over to toms house today:) if any one has any ideas what is going on i am all ears.. it acts like there was something plugging that gun then would free up but i had strained the sealer and cleaned this gun and hoses completely before i started..

The spray gods did not favor you today try again tomorrow.:thumb::rofl::rofl:
I really hate that mess with the gun all day and finally give up. Go out tomorrow and give it one more shot and it works just fine. :doh::doh:

well it was the same show today for most of the game but the last qtr it came around.. actually it didnt work exactly right but it did spray the top coat.. so must be chuck sent good vibes this way just a little late for the start of the game.

well it was the same show today for most of the game but the last qtr it came around.. actually it didnt work exactly right but it did spray the top coat.. so must be chuck sent good vibes this way just a little late for the start of the game.

Not too late you got up to early:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: