Turkeys!

Wow nice looking birds they look in excellent condition given they just gone through winter Jim.
Funny enough i saw a big flock in a field on the way to hospital yesterday morning. Was going to stop and get a pic but boss said "Dont u dare, we not going to be late" lol.
Colors on those feathers look real good.

So did you get the shot gun out and bag one?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wow nice looking birds they look in excellent condition given they just gone through winter Jim.
Funny enough i saw a big flock in a field on the way to hospital yesterday morning. Was going to stop and get a pic but boss said "Dont u dare, we not going to be late" lol.
Colors on those feathers look real good.

So did you get the shot gun out and bag one?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

They do look pretty prime. This is farm and forest country, with the main farm crops being corn and soy beans, so there's plenty of corn stubble for them to browse and scavenge, and protective cover in the woods that border most fields. Near perfect habitat for them, and they're thriving here. Main predator is raccoons that raid their nests, but fox and coyote get a few of them, too.

I don't hunt in my back yard, Rob, but if I did, there'd be plenty to shoot - deer, turkey, ducks, squirrel, rabbit, possum, raccoon, and even the occasional black bear!

Interestingly, most of the flock - including the big guy - came back this afternoon. They must really like the seed residue under my bird feeders.:D

Man, I saw the thread title and I figured it was some post about the Admin Team here at FW. :D

Cool pics. It's great that you get to see so much wildlife in your own back yard. :thumb: