I'm fine thanks

Hi guys.

I got a call from Peter Rideout and a mail from Bill Satko, and problably some more of you are concerned about me due to the flight crash.

Just to let you all know that I'm fine, despite having to fly a lot due to my job I wasn't on that flight. I'm sorry for the victims and their familys.

I appreciate your concern and I apologize for not having thought that you may have been worried about me and replied back before. I've been away flying on different flights and not logged on for a couple of days. ( touch Wood).

Thank you, thank you very much

Rebecca just left on a weekend trip with a girlfriend and her instruction were to text her immediately if I heard anything.

Glad to know all our worries were for nothing. Still it does not lessen the tragedy that occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys.

I got a call from Peter Rideout and a mail from Bill Satko, and problably some more of you are concerned about me due to the flight crash.

Just to let you all know that I'm fine, despite having to fly a lot due to my job I wasn't on that flight. I'm sorry for the victims and their familys.

I appreciate your concern and I apologize for not having thought that you may have been worried about me and replied back before. I've been away flying on different flights and not logged on for a couple of days. ( touch Wood).

Thank you, thank you very much

It was great to speak with you this morning Tony and to be re-assured you were fine.

Now, your penance for having us all worried will be an extra, super-advanced carving demo in Indiana, as well as a live demonstration of that fancy Catalonian wine drinking flask that I can't remember the proper name of! :)

Take care

Peter

It was great to speak with you this morning Tony and to be re-assured you were fine.

Now, your penance for having us all worried will be an extra, super-advanced carving demo in Indiana, as well as a live demonstration of that fancy Catalonian wine drinking flask that I can't remember the proper name of! :)

Take care

Peter
Hi Peter was a real pleasure talking to you this morning, as the for the flask it is called " porró" in catalan and "porrón" in spanish.

Now thats an interesting cultutal exchange that would make for a hearty party among friends.
The one and only time i experienced participating in one of these was in Barcelona in around late 1975.
It got to where someone stood on the tables and was pouring it into whoever was willing mouth. Lol was a great time. The "wine" was sangria though, i could not see myself doing this with a quality wine.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk