New from Australia

G'Day All

Hope you don't mind having an Aussie aboard, but look forward to learning a lot from you.

Situated in New South Wales town of Taree, known as the mid north coast of the eastern side of Australia. Married 40+ years, six kids 14 grand kids 2 great grand kids. Have been trying to do woodturning for about 10 months. Not there yet!

Anyway I'll sit on the side and look and listen.

Cheers
Bernie

Welcome to the family Bernie!! :wave:

Nice to have someone closer to my time zone on the board :D

What kind of woodworking have you been trying to do?

We like pictures, got any of your workshop/shed?

Cheers! :thumb:

Welcome Bernie ! :wave:

I'm sure you'll find alot of good information here. Don't be afraid to ask questions either. There is alot of experience here, that may be of help.

Also, we like pictures... your projects(done or in progress), your tools, your shop, etc... :thumb:

edit: I see Stu beat me to it on the pictures.:rolleyes:

Glad to have you aboard, Bernie. :clap: Now Stu (in Tokyo) will
have someone to talk to other than the US nightowls like me. ;) Plus, we can always use more turners around here. And don't be shy about asking questions or showing off your successes and failures.

And a BIG welcome from Texas, too, Bernie.:wave: (I know you can't be SHY, 'cause I never met a shy Aussie, (unless you are different from those folks down in Melbourne).:D Jump on in, the water's fine, and remember, the ONLY Dumb Question, is the question you Don't ask.:thumb:

Welcome aboard Bernie.

Good stuff here that you'll enjoy, but there's a price.

You participate, too.............................and don't forget the pictures. We have picture police lurking just to say "no picture.....didn't happen."

Questions And ideas are always welcome.

Bruce