Friday April 3 long weekend so whats up?

Quoting Ryan, "LOML said that when she was on the pain meds for the broken leg was the first time that daytime television actually seemed interesting/good. That's about when she knew she was taking to much" :rofl:

That is one of the best descriptions of TV that I have heard.

Glenn said, "Or of becoming my dad's doppelganger :rofl:*** sorry dad ***"

I would be insulted, but it is true.

Oh yeah! What did I do today? Well someone else said, "Life is so daily." I think that describes it! And it is WONDERFUL!!

Enjoy,
JimB

I left Wednesday afternoon for South Carolina to go turkey hunting. we hunted Thursday Friday and Saturday. nothing but gobbles so tomorrow on Sunday if I can get a Hunt on some private property I will probably head home Sunday night. knee is a little sore button its doing good.

I had looked forward to a weekend of turning.. getting ready for the start of my markets on May 2, plus getting ready for a local art guild art show... just went out to work some today and one or more bearings in the head stock of my lathe froze... means I'll be tearing it down this coming week to replace all the bearings and the belt as I'll have to cut it to get it off and out of the way...

I wanted to order the bearings on line as I've done in the past, but Jet's website shows two of them as "obsolete, discontinued" ?? whats up with that.... I went to VBX where I got my last bearings... same bearings as Jet sells, but 1/2 the price ... when I clicked on "checkout" Mozilla popped up a window that this was an unsafe and unsecured website ???? whats up with that.... I'll have to call on Monday and see if I can order and expedite them.

Guess I'll have to do lawn care for the rest of the weekend.

I left Wednesday afternoon for South Carolina to go turkey hunting. we hunted Thursday Friday and Saturday. nothing but gobbles so tomorrow on Sunday if I can get a Hunt on some private property I will probably head home Sunday night. knee is a little sore button its doing good.

Dave,
If you had been here yesterday, you could have sat on my front porch and picked off a couple across the street.... we watched a flock pick their way through the tall grass in front of the old barn that's across the street.... they all looked like hens, but they're edible too.