Hello from northern Ontario!

Yann Arbour

Hi everyone, :wave:

I'm a newbie woodworker and I was looking for a community of like minded individuals. It's seems I came to the right place. :D

Professionally I'm a videoconferencing technician. I have a beautiful wife a 16 mo. old son and a daughter that's almost here (due in late June).

My shop is not much more that a garden shed at 10 x 15. But I have to share the space with an ATV, lawnmower, etc. You get the idea. :rolleyes: Hopefully in the future I'll get to build a bigger shop.

I don't have many tools now but those I don't have I can borrow from my dad or my father-in-law.

I own only three power tools a B&D Drill, a Ridgid 5" ROS and a Ridgid 12" SCMS that I got for christmas from the LOML. My next tool will be a router most likely a Triton 2 1/4 hp.

Cheers,
Yann.

Yann,

Welcome from a southern neighbor! :wave:

Congrats on the little one on the way! :thumb:

Please feel free to share your ideas and questions.... and pictures too! (projects, tools, shop....etc)

Everyone needs to start somewhere with their tools.
I started with 14v Craftsman drill, a low end DeWalt VSR corded drill, and a Porter-Cable Circular saw.

Hi everyone, :wave:
I own only three power tools a B&D Drill, a Ridgid 5" ROS and a Ridgid 12" SCMS that I got for christmas from the LOML. My next tool will be a router most likely a Triton 2 1/4 hp.

Cheers,
Yann.

You are starting with more than myself.......mine was
a square, hammer, Sears saw..........remodled homes,
and more....

Welcome aboard
The coffee pot is on:thumb: