WTB: wood threader

ken werner

I'm thinking of getting a wood threader, perhaps a thread cutting box and tap, or maybe a Beall. Anybody have one he/she wants to part with?
Thanks,
Ken

I have two sets I never use but have kept because I 'might' have need one day. You can still buy these sets new. If you have something interesting to trade for a set, I'll thunk on it. Can send pictures.

I do have some rectangular green papers with pictures of old dead famous Americans on them....
Otherwise, I guess it depends on what you find interesting...is there something you desire?
Please take my response in the spirit of friendliness and courtesy in which it is intended.
Ken

I do have some rectangular green papers with pictures of old dead famous Americans on them....
Otherwise, I guess it depends on what you find interesting...is there something you desire?
Please take my response in the spirit of friendliness and courtesy in which it is intended.
Ken

I'm used to making trades with other reenactors, buckskinners and borderline whacko types like myself. Always something out there to catch attention. e.g. "I'll give you my bear claw necklace for that scrimshawed power horn." and we have a deal.
As much as I like green paper with presidents pictures on them, it isn't near as much fun. I'll calculate something and make a decision.
You got any bear claw necklaces or fancy powderhorns laying around? ;)