Vacation!!!!

Have Fun!!! I guess I didn't have to say that if you are not going to be painting turkeys. I mean, if you had to paint turkeys it would take the fun out of almost anything...In fact just having to be near turkeys could take the fun out of most anything.

Enjoy your time off,
JimB

Just checked your weather. Winter weather advisory???? What???? Now I know why the turkey. LOL! It feels like November there! Glad I checked. Will pack accordingly.

BTW, I had planned to contribute to a meal if Brent & Jim are cooking. I planned to have Jim take me to Costco for an armload of ribeyes. As you know I don't cook and my mouth has been hankering for this for a while. I hope you will let me do this. I plan to be the kind of guest that gets invited back again!

See you tomorrow evening or Wednesday, whatever the plan is.

Have fun. I haven't been on here for much over the last several days, as I just had my first vacation in better then 20 years and I NEEDED it. Three and a half days of playing around working on getting the Super Beetle where I would like it to be to feel safer driving it (rebuild steering wheel/cracks, pedal cluster rebuild due to broken accelerator pedal) and one day for Easter/multiple family birthdays. Was going to spend my next couple days off on it, but weather not cooperating for painting.

On site at the desert compound. Hospitality here has no bounds. The bathroom baseboard heater is just below the toilet paper roll. Warm TP! Have never known such luxury!

On the downside - fluffy rain. :huh: :eek:

And later....:bbq: :beer: :yes: :yes: :yes: