3 more bells

Very nice. I'm torn between the one on the left and the one in the middle.. I like the flair and cut in waist on the bell of the one in the middle more - those curves ooh la la. But I dig the handle shape on the left maybe just a wee bit more (that little bead on the very end of the handle is cuute! :D). The burned lines do stand out nice on the middle one though.

The one on the right has two things that stand out against it for me. The square beads seem perhaps a bit to abrupt or sharp for the rest of the shape and clash a bit. The bell has a bit of a struggle doing the transition to the flaired part and ends up a bit "flat" towards the end of the bell. Probably wouldn't notice either of those by itself but with the other two there for contrast that's what I saw.

Keep rocking them, I like what you're doing here!

Very nice. I'm torn between the one on the left and the one in the middle.. I like the flair and cut in waist on the bell of the one in the middle more - those curves ooh la la. But I dig the handle shape on the left maybe just a wee bit more (that little bead on the very end of the handle is cuute! :D). The burned lines do stand out nice on the middle one though.

The one on the right has two things that stand out against it for me. The square beads seem perhaps a bit to abrupt or sharp for the rest of the shape and clash a bit. The bell has a bit of a struggle doing the transition to the flaired part and ends up a bit "flat" towards the end of the bell. Probably wouldn't notice either of those by itself but with the other two there for contrast that's what I saw.

Keep rocking them, I like what you're doing here!

Thanks everyone for your comments! Appreciate the critique! The one on the right did end up a bit flat, and the "beads" also a tad flat due to some slight knockout on them, so I flattened them a bit to get rid of the knockout. In turn, I ended up with less wood on the shaft to do a nicer bead. None of my bells are made from a plan, per se, so what happens...happens. :)

None of my bells are made from a plan, per se, so what happens...happens. :)

:thumb: I'm entirely familiar with the phenomenon :D

It would appear that doing more and more helps you get more consistent eventually, at least that's what everyone keeps telling me :rofl: Some day'll I'll either experience it myself or decide that those folks are just better at making their mistakes seem intentional than I am :D