Hidden Gun Cabinet

Part of the ability to keep the hidden drawers hidden is to disguise the depth of the cabinet/drawer/whatever. I wonder how well this is accomplished when you look into the cabinet. If looking into it one can only put a pair of salt and pepper shakers, you would know there is more to the cabinet. With that said, do I want to build one? YEP! How hidden would the guns be???? Don't know, after I show all my friends that come over how hidden could it be???:huh::doh: I really like the ingenuity of that build, thanks for sharing that Dan.

YEP! How hidden would the guns be???? Don't know, after I show all my friends that come over how hidden could it be???:huh::doh: I really like the ingenuity of that build, thanks for sharing that Dan.

If your going to the process of showing your friends, then your looking to build them for profit. Otherwise you don't go showing off (in laws had a gun dealer in the family whose home was broken into and they spent days on a commercial safe, getting into it), and or you have other hiding places (see the video's linked after it, the shelves, mirrors, coffee tables, dummy door frame/pocket door style pullout, etc).

If your going to the process of showing your friends, then your looking to build them for profit. Otherwise you don't go showing off (in laws had a gun dealer in the family whose home was broken into and they spent days on a commercial safe, getting into it), and or you have other hiding places (see the video's linked after it, the shelves, mirrors, coffee tables, dummy door frame/pocket door style pullout, etc).

Isn't showing them off one of the purposes of owning guns? Good thing I don't have to many yet.:whistling:

Isn't showing them off one of the purposes of owning guns? Good thing I don't have to many yet.:whistling:

Friends and family that are/have been on both sides of the law, and not showing off is one of very few things they both tend to agree on.
Both can offer good hiding places, one side cares more about securing them, the other more about hiding them.