Possible site issue

Seeing something new today. When I click on new posts, I am seeing Results 1 to 23 of 24 but no next page or way to get to number 24. I haven't adjusted any settings in my profile or on my computer but don't know if some site update affected anything in my profile, either.:huh:

Hmmm, not seeing anything like that. We've not done any updates for about a month or more, let us know if you're seeing it still. We do get hammered by search engines several times a day and it's been causing us some database connection issues. Other than banning the ip's we've done all the robots.txt and webmaster stuff to politely ask them to stop, so banning may be next, at least during peak hours.

UPDATE:

Been off the site a few days, between work and other projects. I think I discovered the cause. I had an old firewall that seemed to die and was pulled out of the wan line, but was left connected in the network as a hub for PI stuff. I plugged in another line which put it in line to my normal network (same color cables, need to label them) and I think the fact it acts as a DHCP server, was causing network issues (I know it caused download issues), like interrupts.