Thread: moving a long

moving a long

Last week was a hard week. A newly revived friendship with a couple in Pa, I had just reaching out to a few weeks prior , pouring my guts out , while dealing with the depression that has come from the med's from the knee surgery and the ordeal of the fire I was heading to a place that had no return. I hit that wall hard. I have not wanted to talk about this online but with a brother in the Lord who knew my heart. A person who was there for me many years ago. John has been a stronghold in the faith and as I was lead to take my cares to him , getting my troubles out he was their for me along with my Lord, a hard battle was fought and I came through with a renewed heart and new vision.
    I want to thank those of you who have held me up in your thoughts and prayers for they have been as eagles to carry me over the troubled waters.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Sorry to hear of your battles Dave. Keep the faith and as my mom would say "Chin up" lol.
    I have been exceptionally fortunate so far with the knee. I have tried to stay off the pain meds as much as possible. I think they can drive you over the edge without any help from anything else.
    This leg thingy is not for sissies. I tend to feel its more of a mental battle than a physical one. Its times like this i take comfort from being as stubborn and determined as a donkey.
    Take heart Dave all the issues will pass over time and soon we will look back with sun shining wondering what it was all about.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    cheers

Glad you made it over the water Dave...not an easy or pleasant journey to be sure.
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears Combat boots

Rob your a better man then I ! I hate pain and suffering lol. Weening off the med's, down to 1 a day except for pt days then I do 2, one to relax me to sleep.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Dave, Glad you found a shoulder or two to lean on and can see your way to the better times ahead. A new and improved Dave with a new and improved business! Go Dave!!

Thoughts and prayers brother.
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

keeping you in my thoughts dave,, as strong as you are you can do this with your master in charge..glad your able to talk about it now as that is a good sign of healing
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

We're here for you Dave, good to hear things are going along more positive, continued good thoughts and prayers for you my friend.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault