Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update

update

tomorrow I pick up a UHaul 26 footer and we start moving things out of the shop into the new shop across the street. I also meet with the insurance adjuster on doing a construction rebuild in the new shop, if that happens there's going to be a lot more money coming to me and there's so many more things that are involved that this morning I was probably bored and I asked a few people for some prayers I'm feeling good about what's happening. I know everything is going to turn out the way it will turn out but doesn't negate the fact that there's a lot to this and dealing with painkillers fire or its just all pretty heavy to deal with. and I thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Things sound very positive and well deserved Dave, looking forward to future updates.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Spitting distance north of Detroit Michigan
    One day at a time Dave, and if need be...one hour at a time...& as the emergency announcer says> "this is only a test"...
    The perception of perfection is perfectly clear to everyone else

Thanks Darren and Ken.
    Yesterday i went to the farm and one of the dogs came to greet me at full speed and slammed into my new knee. Talk about pain. I forgot about everything.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.

Dave, you are in my thought often, and will stay there. Hope for the best for you. Seems like things are hitting you pretty hard right now, but it will pass and good time will be again.
    "We the People ......"

Paul I sure hope so some days are good then my mind goes off on a side road and its hard to get back xso I make a phone call. I've set up a good network of friends who all tell me to call them when ever. God is good.

Well my friend, this daunting task(s) is just like eating an elephant. One bite at a time is how you eat an elephant, so one hour or minute at a time to do this task. It is a marathon not a sprint so pace yourself accordingly. I was thinking of you last night, I was messing around with our dog and she came full speed and slid sideways to sit on my feet and when she hit me I thought of you and your knee. Must have been two great minds thinking alike there! Hope the knee is feeling better daily. Nothing wrong with taking the prescribed pain killers to help with the pain, just don't deaden the pain and overdo it. You have a lot invested in that knee, time, money, emotion, etc.. Take care of it and take care of you. Go home in the afternoon and take an hour nap, it will benefit you and the knee. I have faith in you, your abilities, your mentality as well as your maturity telling you what is right and what is wrong. Go eat the elephant and call whenever.
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

Thanks Jonathan, nap time is every afternoon. I am learning to slow down , make life so much easier.

Good luck with the new facility Dave, sounds like that may well work out pretty good in the long term once the pain of the move and cleanup and ... is over.

Keep hanging in there on the knee, keep it steady and don't over do it but keep exercising it. It'll get so its better eventually.

More money = More tools!!
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears Combat boots