Tablesaw Outfeed, Assembly Table, Drawer Unit

Looking great Glenn! :thumb: I'm with Vaughn...you need to go on a trek across the country on your way to the gathering at Jonathan's stopping at Vaughn's, my place and whoever else needs some help with shop storage, cleanliness, etc. If you start now, you could be done and arrive in IN just in time! :D

We could book it as "the Re-Org Roadshow" :D

Anyway, sorry to drag these last few steps out but, I was bound and determined to make the drawer fronts out of scrap. Any of you who work with figured woods know that the best figure is near some of the gnarliest parts of the tree. I end up with cutoffs that are great for stuff like this but, rarely match anything including each other :rolleyes:. I spent more time than I had planned but, I did get rid of some marginal scraps :thumb: . You will notice that there's a big fat 1/8" gap between drawer fronts. This keeps things moving freely if the piece ends up on a particularly uneven section of floor. I did this on a rolling work table that I made about a decade ago and it worked great all that time. Just something to think about for us folks who have Garage-Mahals.

TS-Outfeed (35).jpg . TS-Outfeed (36).jpg

I really thought I would get the pulls done tonight but, in a moment of weakness I forgot the three rules of any effort . . .

1. Everything takes longer than you thought it would.
2. Nothing's ever as easy as you thought it would be.
3. Murphy never sleeps.

With luck I'll get the pulls cut out and roughed in tonight . . . yeah, right :rofl:

Last edited:
Glenn is stuff i made turned out like this there would be nothing anti climatic about it. So great job you just keep raising the bar.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wow, thanks everybody :eek:. I'm sure I must have stolen, from this forum, at least some of the voo-doo that went into the pot that eventually poured this version out. Hopefully the ideas will keep rolling around out there and someone will take advantage of some feature or another when it comes time for their version :thumb:.