WoodRat

Stuart Ablett

I ordered the whole WoodRat WR900 system on March the 7th, it arrived on May 8th..... yeah.....

The WoodRat guys were very tardy in sending it, it shipped on April 10th, and then they included the wrong import forms with the tool and it ended up held in customs from April 17th until May 6th.... yeah, not very happy about all of that but I finally have my grubby little hands on it.

IMG_9329.JPG

Just out of the box the first thing I have to say is that this is a quality piece of equipment, I'm already very impressed with it, and boy oh boy and I going to have to read the manual for this, holy cow are there a LOT of parts.

It begins, I'll try to bring you all along.

Cheers!

Holy cow Stu! :eek: That WoodRat is seriously COOL!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: I had no idea what it was so googled it and found this: http://woodrat.com/woodrat.html
I have only watched the first seven minutes, but it is such a great idea! Simple, rugged, it will fit in your dungeon beautifully as well as my cramped shop! I am impressed with it! Keep us informed of it's durability, useability and any other things you deem important! Man, I am envious right now, thanks for finding an outlet for some extra money I currently don't have. :eek: (trying to buy a somewhat large payloader/wheel loader ((a Hough 80)) :rolleyes: