Thread: Kreg - Great customer Service

No, not all of SoCal is Los Angeles!

Kreg - Great customer Service

I had an opportunity to pick up a Kreg Portable Drill Guide Base and a standard Drill Guide Block. I really just wanted the base for my Micro Drill Guide Block but, landed a deal. Low and behold the Drill Guide Block did not have the marks cast into the side that you register with the base to help in setting depth/material thickness. I have always used the mini and some other "loose" jig so I am well versed in setting the depth without the full jig and stops however, it seemed odd so I dropped Kreg a line.

I got a response the same day stating that they would be sending me a new block and that they were sorry for any inconvenience, blah, blah, etc. etc. You can't really ask for more than that but, I just got another email letting me know that the guide had shipped, when to expect it and was there anything else they could do to make me happy!?! As always, I like to share when a company does well. Its much more satisfying than grousing when they do poorly ;-)
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

GTA Ontario Canada
    Great news Glenn nice to hear Kreg stand behind and service their product. Sure has them stand out from the others we whine about.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Reno NV
    Love my kreg jig, good to hear a good story about Customer Service for a change!
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Wapakoneta, OH
    When I bought their bandsaw fence, I found the clamp knob to be a knuckle buster. Contacted them and had a lengthy conversation about alternatives (turns out there were none for good reasons), but I was impressed they would even talk to me (they called me) about it. I really do like the company.