Thread: I just solved one of life's great mysteries...

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Cool I just solved one of life's great mysteries...

So as I step out of the shower this morning I look down and happen to noticed the LOML has 3 pair of nike sandles in front of her dressing table. They are identical in every way except color 2 are green and one is red the green one one has white straps and the other has grey. Then I go into the walk in closet to get dressed and I look around and start counting pairs of shoes, I stopped at around 50 but know there are more. I look down at mine and I see 3 pair of shoes (2 are tennis shoes) and 1 pair of boots. I think to myself if all I need is 4 why do women need so many pairs of shoes. Then it comes to me like a revelation. So I call out to my wife, Honey I figured out why women have so many pair of shoes" and she looks at me waiting for a smart a__ remark and I tell her "Because they can" and she replies "good answer."
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Kansas City, Missouri
    Oh wise one, good answer, glad to see you made it another day.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    Geez, I thought you'd discovered how socks disappear from the dryer.

The other member of Mensa, but not the NRA

Everyone is a self-made person.

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their veracity" -Abraham Lincoln

Escondido, CA
    The worship offering of choice to the dryer gods is one half of a pair of socks.

Now you know.

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

Toronto, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol Reed View Post
    one half of a pair of socks.
    I buy 24 matching half pairs at a time. Confuses the dryer ...

falcon heights, minnesota
    don, you weren't veering off into a danger zone for guys (one of many where women are concerned), you were running headlong right into it.....
    benedictione omnes bene

Thomasville, GA
    The title of your thread told me it had something to do with the little woman! We live and learn - or else!!!
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.