* 1/2 ply base
* 1/4 ply top
* 1 1/4 poplar fences
* Incra T-track and T-track plus
* Incra precision racks and tape measure (have to add a right to left one and the final extension one on the right); allows for totally accurate and repeatable stop settings to 1/32.
* T-bolts and over sized holes to allow for fence adjustment with adjusting bolt (far right in second pic)
* replaceable zero clearance inserts
* walnut and MDF flip up stop block with 5/16 plastic bolts for clamping
* two coats of poly on the bottom, then fully waxed
* delrin miter bars, no slop, no seasonal movement
* 36 long and will crosscut boards up to 18 wide
Used the 5-cut method to adjust the fence and am .001 to .002 off in 15. Ill call this Dead On.
Thanks for looking.