Happy Birthday Glenn Bradley!

Happy Birthday, Glenn! Knowing you're a real DIY kind of guy, we figured you'd enjoy getting a birthday cake kit. :thumb:

nVrPN.jpg

I know...no need to thank us! :D

Happy Birthday Glenn! Now turn off the computer and go out to the shop and build something! :rofl:

Touche! :rofl:

If only I could. I did sort of give myself a birthday present at work today though. I finally finished the configuration for our Science DMZ network border; multiple 40 gig links to researcher's cluster computers on campus, 160 gig pipe (yes that's 160,000 meg; don't ya wish you had that at home) from the core of that architecture to the border router that uses a 100 gig link into/out of the High Performance Research Network presence that spans the globe. Great big blobs of mega-data-sets flowing all over the place :D. I even finished most of the documentation :thumb:.

P.s. I'll get to that cake as soon as I get a free moment.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Glenn hope your evening is better than you day has been. Sound like you really had to work.:(;) If that's what you IT admin guys call it when you playing with networks at that speed. :D

Guess by now you having some cake so enjoy and all the best for another year. :thumb::b-day_cake::b-day::champagne: