Thread: Hope all you dad's had a great day !

Hope all you dad's had a great day !

Hope you had a good father's day.
    I went to my wifes side family reunion. Spent to day talking with a guy Terry who rides and was in Nam 63 & 65.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Sounds like a good day Dave. I spent mine mostly working, mowed and then installed my tankless water heater, just finished it up about an hour ago so I can have a hot shower tonight. Did get to spend some time with my grandson after he got back from his dads, did a little rocking and watched some of his shows with him as he drifted off, was a great ending to the day.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Darren very soon I'll have a grandson. Hope great days to come.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.

You guys and your grandsons mine all have 4 legs and are furry and they bark at me.

I did have a great time yesterday... we put a pork butt on to smoke Saturday night and did pull port for 10 people.... my son and his lovely wife came over the hill for the day along with 3 other couples that we pal around with... my wife outdid herself in the kitchen, even though it's a task for her with her back... I think she cooked for 2 days before hand. Lots of good conversation and time spent with my son.... was hoping Dianne's son was going to make it, but he was in Arkansas yesterday, picking up a load to go north again.... he's a long haul trucker and only gets home about once a month or so... he'll be in next weekend. He's also the family photographer, so no pictures got taken yesterday.
    Chuck
    Tellico Plains, TN
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TellicoTurnings
    My parents taught me to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any.
    If you go looking for trouble, it will usually find you.

Chuck spending time with family , friends is a blessing I'm learning to appreciate more with son's married and little one on the way. But I still love the grand-dogs.

No grandsons here either, but two beautiful granddaughters 😀 spent the day mowing, doing laundry, changing oil and full service on the loml car, moving furniture to paint the loml sewing room, fun day :-)