Hope all you dad's had a great day !

Sounds like a good day Dave. I spent mine mostly working, mowed and then installed my tankless water heater, just finished it up about an hour ago so I can have a hot shower tonight. :thumb: Did get to spend some time with my grandson after he got back from his dads, did a little rocking and watched some of his shows with him as he drifted off, was a great ending to the day.

You guys and your grandsons :(:( mine all have 4 legs and are furry and they bark at me.

I did have a great time yesterday... we put a pork butt on to smoke Saturday night and did pull port for 10 people.... my son and his lovely wife came over the hill for the day along with 3 other couples that we pal around with... my wife outdid herself in the kitchen, even though it's a task for her with her back... I think she cooked for 2 days before hand. Lots of good conversation and time spent with my son.... was hoping Dianne's son was going to make it, but he was in Arkansas yesterday, picking up a load to go north again.... he's a long haul trucker and only gets home about once a month or so... he'll be in next weekend. He's also the family photographer, so no pictures got taken yesterday. :(

No grandsons here either, but two beautiful granddaughters 😀 spent the day mowing, doing laundry, changing oil and full service on the loml car, moving furniture to paint the loml sewing room, fun day :)