Thread: Corner Crib

Corner Crib

A few months ago when I was looking for a crib, my wife stumbled across this gem. It was expensive, but great for a nursery that was tight on room. At the same time getting sheets, a mattress and bumpers and stuff for it would be expensive too because your options are limited.

Still I think its a great design and I am confident woodworkers on here could pull it off. Just thought I would pass it along as a potential idea as cribs seem to be pretty popular for woodworkers to make these days.

Last edited by Travis Johnson; 04-29-2007 at 12:35 PM.
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Interesting concept.

I suppose that the matress needs to be custom made? Or are there speciality stores just for that?

Yann
    Anything that can go wrong will go wrong, so keep your hands away and watch out!

Hi Travis,
    That is an exceptional idea and it is a real considerate thing for you to think of the others by posting the photo.
    Thanks
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how