Happy 4th July USA

Rob Keeble

Just want to wish all of you in the great USA a very happy and more important peaceful 4th of July. Enjoy your day America. Hope the weather is kind to you where ever you happen to be on the continent. :thumb:

Sorry no icons for fireworks and celebrations so :beer::champagne: will have to do.

Thanks Rob. :thumb:

Happy 4th to all of y'all! :wave:

B5aTato.gif

I just watched the local news.

NY city put 7000 police officers on duty for security for the fourth celebration today and fireworks on the river tonight.
Millions expected to watch the fireworks live, glad Im not going anywhere near the city tonight.
Ill head over to the beach shortly, see if I can find a parking spot. Watch the local show.

They put more than double the number of PO on duty than my town has population! Hope you find a spot to park Allen, and have a great time!

I just watched the local news.

NY city put 7000 police officers on duty for security for the fourth celebration today and fireworks on the river tonight.
Millions expected to watch the fireworks live, glad Im not going anywhere near the city tonight.
Ill head over to the beach shortly, see if I can find a parking spot. Watch the local show.

we drove to the Freeport water front around 8:10
we drove around within 1/2 mile for one hour, gave up, went home, neighbors down the street puton a spectacular show.

all we hear are sirens, ambulences, police, fire engines, cant be good.