Thread: Finally finished

Lafayette, Indiana

Finally finished

Built my new shop about 4 years ago and never really finished. Being around everyone at the family gathering over the weekend has inspired my desire for working out in the shop again. Sunday morning I went out to the shop and this was the first thing that came to mind. I simply never finished trimming out this window. So, cut some trim and now I can say....I'm done....well...except paint.
    I know most of you will say...big deal.....However for me that has just put it off for so long....yeah it least for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2024 (Medium).jpg   -2028 (Medium).jpg  
    It's not what you achieve in life...It's what you overcome!

The Gorge Area, Oregon

I'll go with "big deal" in the non sarcastic sense to actually wrap it up finally, takes a long time to get to those last details sometimes. I had mine "done" for a while but man it needs a re-done bad!

Thomasville, GA
    Looks good, Tom! Sometimes, it's baby steps.

The one window in my shop has gone untrimmed for eight years now. There's a lot of other area that's untrimmed. Everything works!
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

Better late tan never Tom, we all go through those iddle times, the only problem is that they pass so fast that when one realices a full year or more has passed. Besides you needed some woodworking warm-up exercise didn't you? I think that this has been a good one.
    Best regards,

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Yorktown, Virginia
    Way to go, Tom. Whether you get it done is more important than when you get it done. Now... just a little bit of paint will get you a gold star from the shop gods.