Jonathan inspired pen blank holder

Tom Baugues

After visiting with Jonathan at his home over the weekend at the family gathering I decided to tackle an ongoing issue I have had. Storing my pen blanks in a way that I can find them. My current storage system consists of cardboard boxes. So Sunday morning I got up and built this storage box that will separate pen blanks by species and/or color. It will mount on my wall for easy access.

Attachments

• -2031 (Medium).jpg
    -2031 (Medium).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 53
  • -2030 (Medium).jpg
    -2030 (Medium).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 52
  • -2027 (Medium).jpg
    -2027 (Medium).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 51
  • -2026 (Medium).jpg
    -2026 (Medium).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 50
Tom, I was so happy to see that you made it to the Gathering. I am excited something in my shop was organized to the extent someone was inspired!!!!!!!! (those of you that didn't attend can't imagine the disorder in my shop (I am no Larry for sure!!)) It looks good so far Tom. Hope to see pictures of it hanging and filled!!!

Tom, It sure was a pleasure meeting you! You didn't waste any time putting your inspirations to work and we both saw how well this system works. Good for you!!:thumb::thumb:

Well done Tom. Btw was really great to have you come to the gathering. Great chatting to you. Happy to see it got you out to the shop.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk