I married a model

allen levine

I didn't want to take rennies thread way off topic, but I thought wow, my wifes first of two modeling gigs, and it was for a woodworking company. Strange. Who knew back then Id one day be interested in woodworking.
I used to get the seconds once they were returned, reconditioned them and sold them at flea markets.

and I also realized since Ive been a member here, the only pics of myself, that everyone sees, is an old fat bald man.
this old pic shows I once had hair, and was nice and toned, trim.

and this catalog is proof, I married a model. she got the raw end of the deal.

Attachments

• 100_1801.jpg
    100_1801.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 100_1802.jpg
    100_1802.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 133
hey, I look in the mirror everyday, I don't take offense, its sadly true.

her second and last modeling gig, the newspaper is dated april 3 1985

Attachments

• 100_1803.jpg
    100_1803.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 84
I saw that shirt and instantly the following lyrics popped to mind.

I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan
Too sexy for Milan
New York, and Japan
I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

Now I can't get the damn song out of my head. I am blaming you Allen.;)

Allen.jpg

that's 1974ish, I moved to florida to go into the movie theater business, I learned real fast it doesn't pay to work long hours to make other people rich. I dropped out of college for that chance to be in the movie business.
And that's an original huckapoo shirt, I bet someone in NYC in a vintage shop would pay 50-75 bucks for that shirt nowadays.

that's 1974ish, I moved to florida to go into the movie theater business, I learned real fast it doesn't pay to work long hours to make other people rich. I dropped out of college for that chance to be in the movie business.
And that's an original huckapoo shirt, I bet someone in NYC in a vintage shop would pay 50-75 bucks for that shirt nowadays.

I remember 1974ish... trying my best to forget 1974ish... my wife then had me in bell bottoms, psychedelic shirts and a perm..:eek::eek::rofl: .the perm didn't take, the shirts didn't fit and hated the bell bottoms...:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

I was 15 at that time,
Geez aren't we a bunch of old f.rts? Just give us a cue and we all start remembering our youth!!! These threads should be banned by the COC rules! LOL

You guys are a bunch of babies! :D

Long out of high school and coming to the end of my marriage in 1974.

And one can only wonder what Jim B. will come up with. :rofl:

1974? Eleven years out of high school. In the USMC for 8 years, back from Vietnam, and on recruiting duty in Seattle. In that timeframe, I'd have rather been back in Vietnam than on recruiting duty. :rolleyes:

Last edited: