Little somethin' from BW15

Jim Burr

Due to a convoluted non attendance thing, the Ambassador set me a couple things via a big box. Cheesy phone pic, but Larry sent me some stuff several years ago with tons of figure. The mills coming from those blanks are being well received and these are crazy amazing!
Mucho gras bud!
ac60f4b319f2006430724cf1e08a4f00.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hey Jim,
Good looking walnut... I have a few logs that I've picked up locally and am in the process of working them up... they're still pretty green, so I'm working them slowly. But a couple of the logs were already dry (and checking some) that I could work up sooner... Here are a couple of pepper mill/salt shaker combos I made this past couple of weeks... not sure I'll ever make any more, I don't really like the knobs on top... I usually just do crush grind mills...
35-2084_5.jpg35-2084_2.jpg

BTW, Speaking of Larry, a couple of years or so back he traded some wood with me, some really dark "chocolate" as he called it for a piece of flame box elder that he had me send to you... we never did see what you made from it... did you get it and what did it turn into?? You were still in California back then.