My xyz for the swap

WOW, so many swap projects completed and even delivered already and many more in the works. I have been lax in posting but more progress has been made. Actually Plan A (or was it B?) was completed but my daughter-in-law/son announced I will be a Grandpa in Feb., 2016, so it is gone as a gift. Not to worry, I knew I would have to make more than one so the extra parts are in the shop and coming together. More hints:
P1010084.JPG P1010076-FWW.jpg

and as for the 'other' project, it is progressing as well. Had to make some jigs.
P1010008-1.JPG P1010011-1.JPG P1010017-1.JPG

and do some round overs
P1010019-1.JPG P1010023-1.JPG

more to come for sure .... I won't even go into the sanding time but more on that later. Are we having fun yet??

I am a patient man, I will just sit and relax and see it evolving, my mind is tired of guessing! My sister always was angry with me because when we both read crime novels I never wondered who was the killer, while she did, I just kept reading until at the end all the plot was unveiled. So I think I will proceed here in the same way. :rofl:

My xyz for the swap - COMPLETED

Well, it took a little time but all went well.

Plan A: P9270028.JPG Walnut body, Ash legs, General Finishes HP topcoat

Plan B: P9270014.JPG Hardboard bottom painted gloss black, spalted poplar base, Walnut uprights and holders, Walnut clips dyed ebony black with General Finishes dye, General Finishes HP topcoat.

and since I do not have a CNC or laser engraver, I had to resort to my good old HHMP (hand held marking pen) to properly label:
P9270015.JPG P9270030.JPG