FS -- Oneway 1224 Wood Turning Lathe

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
View attachment 91797

My health is such that any future turning by myself isn't going to happen.
So it's up for sale, it's wired for 220V.

Asking firm $2200, (cash preferred) includes any and all wood dust from turning. No other extras included!

Serious inquiries only please, pictures on request but can be seen on the Oneway web site.

Just as a caution, this lathe is in my basement workshop, so it's your responsibility to get it from there with no assistance from me.

PM's to reach me.

Mac,

Sorry to see you're having to sell the lathe, you always did real nice work and its a beautiful clean looking machine.

Its a bit much of a drive from here so I'm not throwing my hat in - but wanted to clarify if the $2200 is Canadian and if so note that that's only about $1,700 USD which is really quite a good deal (for the price comparers out there).

I'm also sorry to see this, but we do what we've gotta do. And I'll echo Ryan's comment about the price...that's a nice price on a great lathe.

Sorry to hear this also Mack, in the same sentence I wish I could leave to Canada right now.......just a little off of timing:( I would love that lathe!

Is that 2200 canadian?

Mac,

Sorry to see you're having to sell the lathe, you always did real nice work and its a beautiful clean looking machine.

Its a bit much of a drive from here so I'm not throwing my hat in - but wanted to clarify if the $2200 is Canadian and if so note that that's only about $1,700 USD which is really quite a good deal (for the price comparers out there).

thats what Ryan said.