Swap project complete

Jim Burr

Used to stop this kind of behavior from Patriot fans. That is all.
7d060892171f267791c2b7d3c6dfbbc9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I find that for this team to be called the Patriots is very offensive. I believe a movement should be made to force Robert Kraft to change the teams name to their proper name "The Deflatriots!!!"

Go Chargers!!!!

Well Jim.

Problably due to being a in different country I don't catch the joke, I can guess that it has to do with sports teams but I would like to see the project. What is it? a beisball bat to knock them down? A wooden gnome? Remember that I have to build a gallery with all the different projects for the enjoyement of the rest of the people here. ;):)

I've just sent you a PM with the address of the recipient of your piece.

May I remind you non Patriots that its pre season a time to dust off the cob webs of summer and get back in tune.
And from what i last recall of law, one is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.
Unless we heading back to the wild west days and mob justice.
Numerous players have said Pats won that bowl regardless of the ball pressure. But that is fact and i guess mob justice dont deal with fact.

Go Pats Go :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

:huh: I'm with Toni on this one. Of course what I know about football (American or otherwise) you could stick in a mustard seed and it'd rattle around like a peanut in a boxcar.

Nah it's all good, I just don't get the joke at all. Basically it's not a lack of appreciation it's just a complete lack of understanding.

Edit: I was actually sort of hoping someone would explain the basis of the joke for those of us who are culturally deficient in this area. Pointing out that I know nothing about football was merely setting the baseline of the depth of my ignorance in this area.

Last edited: