Thread: Ridgid CMS SUV - $99

Ridgid CMS SUV - $99

Someone somewhere else happened to mention he had been waiting for these to go on sale again. Reading this I wondered; what sale? I get all the "cool-eddie" emails and fliers; I saw no sale(???). I was advised to visit my local store even though his local store was across the country. . .

Sure enough, on clearance, no ad, no signs, not even one setting on the display floor. I had to ask a guy to get one for me. They have 24 in stock of which I bought 1. If anyone has been wanting one, I'd say go check or call (if your HD answers the phone).

http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/...s/164176_4.jpg
    Last edited by glenn bradley; 05-01-2007 at 12:24 AM.

They also work great for portable planers.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post

Sure enough, on clearance, no ad, no signs, not even one setting on the display floor. I had to ask a guy to get one for me. They have 24 in stock of which I bought 1. If anyone has been wanting one, I'd say go check or call (if your HD answers the phone).

http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/...s/164176_4.jpg
    Same thing here. I have two of them bought at different times and both times there were no sales signs or promotions or anything. They were just sitting there in their spot but marked $99.99. The price was not on the product itself but on a tag on the shelf where they sit. I guess that you just have to look from time to time, especially when you see people on the forums saying that they are on sale.

Grizzly sells their H7657 at $89.95 regularly. Mine is rock solid, only would like larger wheels. Other than that good deal.
    http://www.grizzly.com/products/h7657
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire