was back at it again yesterday. finally got time to start this after i dropped the wife off at church. here i was thinking, four, maybe 5 hours tops. i had set the depth at .08 inches, the speed at 10 inches/minute, with an overlap of 10%. oh yeah, i almost forgot, it took a little over 11 1/2 hours to complete, and this was only a 5" x 7" picture. i changed the depth, and speed today, to .04, and 90 inches/minute, and it started to dig deep early on. so, the next attempt will be at 20 inches per minute, with a depth of .05, and see how long that takes. all i can say is, is that it is a better result than the earlier attempts with this software. almost forgot, i was using a 3/32" ball nose bit to do the cutting.