Wow, I got a swap Project

Charles Hans

Received a beautiful surprise in today's mail I got the carved Picture Frame from Toni. What a beautiful piece of art. Thank you Toni, it will be proudly displayed in our home, and enjoyed forever. Did I mention that I am happy? :D :D

I wanted to join in on this, but I could just not compete with what I was seeing produced. Some one would have been soooo disappointed. Maybe next time. Congrats, Charles. It is a beautiful piece for sure.

Cool! That's a treasure for sure!

I wanted to join in on this, but I could just not compete with what I was seeing produced. Some one would have been soooo disappointed. Maybe next time. Congrats, Charles. It is a beautiful piece for sure.

That's bunk Paul, Personally I'd be tickled absolutely pink to have one of your scroll saw pieces, they're plain up straight an true works of art and that's no joking!

Paul, it isn't a competition, it's swap your work is great and anyone would be proud to have it.

Double-plus agree on this. We are not one of those other forums where folks try to out-do each other. A swap is a great way to stimulate our hobbies and our forum conversations. All are equal under the eyes of the swap :thumb:.

... That's bunk Paul, Personally I'd be tickled absolutely pink to have one of your scroll saw pieces, they're plain up straight an true works of art and that's no joking!

Paul, it isn't a competition, it's swap your work is great and anyone would be proud to have it.

Double-plus agree on this. We are not one of those other forums where folks try to out-do each other. A swap is a great way to stimulate our hobbies and our forum conversations. All are equal under the eyes of the swap :thumb:.

Amen, Amen, Amen, and Amen!!!!

Congrats, Charles, you most definitely scored!

And Paul, I agree with all of the above comments. We've seen enough photos of your amazing work to know you have no reason to be shy about it. I can honestly say I've never seen better scroll work. :thumb: