Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 1 of rehab

Escondido, CA

Day 1 of rehab

Very rough day. Did to much in PT and OT. Paying big time. Systems went wacko and I went hypoglycemic. Don't thing I want to do that again! Took a while to get hooked up on-line from here so my report is late.

I want to tell you how encouraging your posts are. Today my cat had to go back to the Humane Society. That one got under the radar and really slammed me. So your words of encouragement mean a great deal. Thank you so much.

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

Reno NV
    Keep on keeping on, but don't push it ok? We know how determined you are, but pay attention to the folks helping you out, and pay attention to the signals your body gives you.

Things will work out, You got the hook up.
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Lafayette, Indiana
    Slow and steady wins the race. As someone who recently went through therapy to strengthen my ankle. I can tell you to allow yourself the time to heal.
    Thinking about you and prayer is lifted your way.
    It's not what you achieve in life...It's what you overcome!

ABQ NM
    Sorry to hear about Max, but you're doing your best to help him. In time, i suspect you'll have another.

Wishing you continued healing and that each day is better than the last.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

Oak Harbor Washington on Whidbey Island
    Don't worry they will have you back up on your knees in no time.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

North of Reno, NV...middle of the desert
    Prayers sent several times daily for you. You'll get into your own rhythm and on track for healing. Whoever gets Max will be forever grateful to you. Sleep well tonight.

The Gorge Area, Oregon
    Do what you can, but don't over do it. PT can be rough going, I think a lot of the therapists there kind of enjoy it.

Hope the rest of the situation is stabilizing, good news that they checked you out to the rehab facility anyway.

Sorry to hear about the cat, hopefully all the good work you put into him will help him find a nice new home.

Outside the beltway
    Hang in their Carol, Pain meds work great for PT taken about half hour prier.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::

Tokyo Japan
    One of the many reasons I check in here daily is to get your updates, I'm pulling for you all the way from Tomorrow here in Tokyo

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Tahlequah, OK
    Praying every day. You've got plenty of medical advice from your Dr's and PT's (and here) so I'll leave that alone. Just keep your chin up and Psalm 121 comes to mind when praying for you this morning, especially vs. 3.
    Last edited by Robert Johnson; 09-11-2015 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Typed wrong number!