Started my swap project tooday!

Tom Baugues

I finally found a day to get started on my swap project. Not sure if we are suppose to announce what it is or not so I'll hold off. I'll post photos as I go along.....probably slowly. So...here is todays photo.
IMG_2299 (Medium).jpg
More to come......:wave: :D

I will say that I've put off getting started on this as I was "thinking" about it. However now that I've started...it's got the woodworking juices flowing again and I'm looking forward to getting back in the shop each evening as I continue. I just wish I would stop trying to change the design "as I go". That never ends well as I usually end up wasting wood.

Hopefully the kiddo and I will get out to the shop today to get some more done on mine!! I don't know about the posting what it is either but I haven't said for mine either.... mostly because it's always subject to change! :rofl:

Well, work got in the way past couple weeks but tonight I managed to get back on it. One more piece done. It will all start to come together pretty soon...I hope.

Attachments

• IMG_2375 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2375 (Medium).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 29
Gosh, pretty soon I'm gonna have to start showing more than just pieces. :rofl: However tonight was this piece. Tomorrow it all starts going together.

Attachments

• IMG_2380 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2380 (Medium).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2381 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2381 (Medium).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 29
Got this project put together and....well....looks like a drunk monkey built it so.....taking deep breath and starting over tomorrow. :bang: :pullhair:
Good news is I like the final design and have it all figured out now so next one should go much quicker.