Chinese CNC Router

Can't tell you how I feel.

Excitement is mounting.

Xin Chong Qing - is through the canal and in the Caribean.

It is on MY side of the world. I feel like it's in my back yard.

NOW - the clock is ticking.

I need to get a truck and a fork lift lined up, to get the machine in Boston.

Final-5.jpgFinal-7.jpg

This is in Shandong Jinan China

I need to move this from Boston to my shop

Can't tell you how I feel.

Excitement is mounting.

Xin Chong Qing - is through the canal and in the Caribean.

It is on MY side of the world. I feel like it's in my back yard.

NOW - the clock is ticking.

I need to get a truck and a fork lift lined up, to get the machine in Boston.

View attachment 93387View attachment 93388

This is in Shandong Jinan China

I need to move this from Boston to my shop

Wouldn't the shipping depot have a forklift to load it on your truck when you pick it up?

Of course, unloading it at your location will be fun. How much did you say it weighs?

Yeah, I would think the shipping depot can get it into the truck.

I need a fork lift to get it out of the truck.

It's about 1500 pounds. 6.5 feet x 6.8 feet x about 6 feet tall.

I am sure I can find a way to get it out of the truck without a fork lift, but it would be sooooo much easier with one.

It's 2 days away from New York. as of today. It is just going past the Bahamas.

1500#, Hmmm, That's right around the limit for my Bobcat.

I can get a pallet of pellets (2000#), But I have to take a few layers off it before I can use bob to move it off the truck. Plus, the distance, of course, LOL.

Leo am I mistaken in thinking that u initially said delivery to our home was included in our estimate.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM POST #6
This will be in my shop and running at about $7200 - (already mostly paid for by sales)- (and a small loan from my savings account) - (no financing) - then the comparative price of at least $18,000 for the others, not including the shipping or the huge rotary axis.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am OVER estimating on my $7200 - and WAY WAY under estimating on the $18,000

When it is in the shop, running, all things done, I will list all the charges on a spreadsheet.

Right now - with the machine delivered to Boston, not through customs, I am at about $5250. Don't forget the custom sized in X - Y and Z, plus the 8" rotary axis plus the rotary is all wired as a rotary axis - not a "X" axis swap. That is all added cost. A standard machine is less money.

I will be renting a uhaul, and a fork lift, and moving it myself. That is going to save be a grand.

I should have it in the shop next week.

Well its lucky you aren't to excited about it arriving or you'd be beside yourself with the waiting :rofl:

Certainly looking forward to seeing a breakdown of what you think of the details once its in the shop.

:lurk: