Who Needs A Chain saw?

I don't believe there is a single chain involved in that sawing... :rofl:

Doh, I'm wrong, I see it there. Oh well.

Cool saw. I wonder how many guys who own them are named Stumpy McNinefingers. :D

I must say I got nervous when I saw the title to that second video. I always get a bit worried when I see the words "Vaughn" and "Drag" in the same video title. (That party was years ago, and they promised me there were no videos shot that night.) :eek:

Interesting and fun. But, methinks, it is a perfect example of why chainsaws were invented. OTOH, I believe a two man crosscut would have gone through that log much-much faster. Providing the saw was properly sharpened. Have you ever tried sharpening one of those things? :eek: Takes a lot of skill and if not done right, no cut-em.

Interesting and fun. But, methinks, it is a perfect example of why chainsaws were invented. OTOH, I believe a two man crosscut would have gone through that log much-much faster. Providing the saw was properly sharpened. Have you ever tried sharpening one of those things? :eek: Takes a lot of skill and if not done right, no cut-em.

Both of those saws really need sharpening!

Cool, but yeah, I'll stick with the chainsaws :D

I saw in the comments somewhere that the saw in the first video was intentionally not sharpened so it would take longer to cut for demos.