Router Bit Organizer

If i go down this path Carol it will be like Leo has done. For that i need my new place to be sorted and have plenty of shop space. Must say at the kind of prices they putting these things out in China i have thought of renting a place. Only issue is we in a property boom/bubble at present so nothing is cheap and available that is affordable for while i learn.

Something I have learned the last month, Rob. Everyday we put off doing something we desire because we don't have something else first is a day of enjoyment lost. Make adjustments so there are more days of enjoyment and deprivation. We do not know how many days we have left. I have a machine sitting in parts in rented space. Do not know when or if I can get back to it. It was still worth it for the few days I sat in bliss happily threading nuts unto screws and drawing the cnc cabinet stand. Go for the small, less expensive machine. Have fun. Upgrade when circumstances are right. Dan and Bill are having a much fun as is Leo. And I am having more fun in this arena than you!

Something I have learned the last month, Rob. Everyday we put off doing something we desire because we don't have something else first is a day of enjoyment lost. Make adjustments so there are more days of enjoyment and deprivation. We do not know how many days we have left. I have a machine sitting in parts in rented space. Do not know when or if I can get back to it. It was still worth it for the few days I sat in bliss happily threading nuts unto screws and drawing the cnc cabinet stand. Go for the small, less expensive machine. Have fun. Upgrade when circumstances are right. Dan and Bill are having a much fun as is Leo. And I am having more fun in this arena than you!

Great advice Carol.... :thumb: