Grizzly moving sale

Well that certainly makes it way too far for us around here to go for a pickup of a machine.
Even for shipping this makes it that much more expensive.
My take on this is our dollar decline has seen our purchasing decline too and they probably consolidating premises to cut overheads with interest rates set to go up in future they going to watch size of their inventory so getting prepared.
We now stuck with Busy Bee and other poor quality brands for machines. But paying 30% more for a machine is going to cramp purchases here for a while. I mean my US $650 jointer would now be Cdn $845 plus Cdn $ 109 making it $950 before shipping and brokerage charges.
So one heck of a load of $$ is being laid out for no extra machine value.
So unless its essential to what u doing I don't see too many splurging on upgrades here.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Springfield, Missouri was chosen for a store because of it's central U.S. location and relatively close access to major population centers. Bean counter stuff all the way. Not likely they will miss a couple Canadians from the bottom line.

They should have chose Carlisle pa. It's a Major trucking hub, it's within a day's drive of 40% of the U.S. Population. Not far from Philadelphia , Baltimore, Washington, D.C. Amazon has 3 or more warehouses there.